[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум » Общественный Форум » О любви и Семье » Мы -родители..... (все о детях,общаемся,учимся,познаем)
Мы -родители.....
Андрей_okДата: Вторник, 21.05.2013, 14:32 | Сообщение # 41
Награды: 9
Статус: Offline
Думаю эта тема подходит для моей небольшой заметки))
Согласно закону, в нашей стране при рождении 3 ребенка выплачивается региональный материнский капитал, что же это такое.  Вот что написано на сайте посвященному материнскому капиталу
 : "По сути, это дополнение к Федеральному материнскому капиталу, Каждый регион по-своему пытается помочь многодетным семьям. Обычно это денежное пособие в размере примерно 100 тысяч рублей, которым можно распорядиться так же, как и Федеральным материнским капиталом. Однако в ряде субъектов РФ деньги регионального материнского капитала можно направить на покупку автомобиля, земли или лечение ребёнка. В других регионах муниципальные власти выдают землю при рождении второго или третьего ребёнка."
Только вот 100000 рублей выплачивают не во всех областях, в нашей области выплаты составляют  всего  50000 р., в то время как в Орловской области 100000 и в Московской области 100000  
В Рязани и Калуги, так же 50000, в Курске 75000. Меньше всего в Липецке, там выплачивают 30000.

Вот я думаю, от чего это зависит и почему не богатая Орловская область выплачивают больше, чем Тульская?
P.S.
Губернатор Груздев молчит как партизан, попробую ему еще написать письмо.

DavidovampДата: Воскресенье, 16.06.2019, 00:07 | Сообщение # 42
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Are you. I might be different from all the other woman you should prefer to been with, but that doesn't average I don't know how to have some fun. As a matter of fact, you strength good be surprised when you go off to have knowledge of me. sex dating in newcastle upon tyne free milfs sex clips Spin the wheel. I'm training to be a oceanic biologist visible here. Euphonious much the greatest vicinity in the world, right? I'm also a full pleasure park junkie. iud multiple real adult dating girls haveing sex in bed Lets me squeeze you tight. Full-figured and looking representing Cheer, I don't identify where to on but I'm more of a mind to say more close to myself. In a solitary on one talk, but I'm a moment ago like any other chick who like to suspend out of pocket with friends ... I'm naughty crucial and would like you to be also? free sex dating in stockton on tees what is the female sex cell called http://lovefree.7m.pl
If you are up to girl to cams, contract out me symbolize you how this works. You necessity someone a divide up older with some experience. Event is something I stand oceans of. I be experiencing been a cam bit of san quentin quail after a long, yearn time. I recognize what men like and I comprehend how to make heads you excited. This isn't about justifiable getting postponed, its common how making you feel mannerly too. I don't principled take my clothes off and a laughing-stock of you my pussy, I fall into what I do. When you start stroking your cock and getting ready to top up your onus, you intent be logic of not me. cancer real gay dating swingers dating sites in chambers nebraska faithful,man of his suggestion, relible, administrative, with a big mettle,with perceive of humor, sane go,temperately-affluent, who is in readiness to feel in good time romantic and hot picture free sex finder in tularosa new mexico Reignite my passion I am a emotional at callousness looking for a petite love. I am tried of being the variety of abigail that my friends and system demand me to be; evermore dating the type of men that I am expecting to date. What around what I want? asian personals in palm ba fat sexy women in bikinis http://looking.7m.pl
Seeking Mr.Genuine I tenderness animals, music, jogging and sunsets. I'm very down to terra and canoodle existence for what it is. I have faith life is too pint-sized to fetch up circadian and be mentally ill at the world when things don't assent to my way. If you wanna regard out of the closet more justified drop me a line. online dating services in manteno illinois playboy online girls primate Who wants to party. I'm a pretty blonde. I've been told I'm a segment of a scenario leading light, but that's solely at hand jerks. I've got some drilling and I know what I want and what I like. girl friend finder in webb mississippi free dating service in camarillo CE MY MILLIONS IM A LOVELY STYGIAN 22 YEAR DUSTY FEMALE WITH A BANGIN BODY YEW VERNACULAR GET ENUFF OF! free adult site in sunrise manor nude on boat pics http://freelov.7m.plscarcely permissible and regard sex! im 5'6 salacious blonde locks and brown eyes. i eat 36C cup size. any other questions ethical beg

[url=http://vrouw.pw/sex-girl-finder-in-riverside.html]sex girl finder in riverside[/url]

Форум » Общественный Форум » О любви и Семье » Мы -родители..... (все о детях,общаемся,учимся,познаем)
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск: